We Provide CORE TRADE Training on Precast Concrete Component Erection Courses
We Provide PRECAST CONCRETE COMPONENT ERECTION COURSES in Singapore
Course Title: Precast Concrete Component Erection
The course covers practices in the construction and handling of precast concrete components, general knowledge of building elements, and signalling and rigging techniques.
Upon completion, certified workers will be able to safely and effectively install concrete components.
- Familiarization Course (FC) and Skills Assessment (SA) leading to Coretrade registration.
- Training leading to SEC (K) Skills Evaluation Certificate— Knowledge.
- Express course leading to 2nd SEC(K)— to register under Multi-Skilling Scheme.
*Note that all trainees undertaking the above courses will be assessed by BCA.
What you will benefit from this course:
- Lowered levies for construction companies when workers are SEC-K certified
- Meet BCA 10% RI requirement for construction companies (direct R1)
- Longer working years and higher employability in Singapore for construction workers
This course consists of practical and theory training sessions covering the following topics:
- Handling of PC components
- Inspection & quality control
- Placements & adjustments
- Safety aspects
Components covered in this course include columns, beams, slabs, staircases, refuse chute, facades, gable-end walls and space-adding items.
- SEC(K) candidates must be holders of valid work permits, Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents (PR).
- Must be able to understand and communicate in the language of instruction.
- A) Coretrade
- Minimum of 4 or 6 years of construction work experience in Singapore as Tradesmen and Foremen respectively.
- BCA acknowledgement notice.
- B) Multiskill
Candidates must have SEC or SEC (K) certificate.
Why Choose Us
- RBCA Certified Training Centre
- R100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- RHigher Passing Rate
- RHigher Passing Rate
- ROver 10 Yrs Experienced Trainer
- R5-Star Rated Institute
- REquipped with advanced Machines
People Love Us!
I selected this engineering company because of the good recommendations I’ve heard from my colleagues. Working with their team was a pleasure. High-quality services at a reliable price!
While I was searching for a contractor for our steelwork, I found Montfort and we gave that job to them. They completed the job in time with quality service and we’re very pleased with the experience and I highly recommend them. Thanks!
Best Training Center
I joined their core trade course for the “Electrical Wiring & Installation” trade and on the first attempt I passed out in the exam. Training with their team was a pleasure. Their course fees is affordable and I highly recommend!