GTAW & SMAW (TIG & ARC) Welding Course in Singapore
We Provide 6G course in GTAW & SMAW (TIG & ARC) welding process in singapore
Course Title: GTAW & SMAW (TIG & ARC) Welding process Welding possession 6G
Teach how to join Pipe and rebuild metal using the TIG & ARC welding process. Also, teach to identify the common welding defects and how to avoid them.
– For Welders who need to perform 6G welding.
– People who are working in the Marine & Petro Chemical industry.
• Explain the safety precautions and procedures to be observed when performing welding in a hangar and aircraft maintenance workshop,
• Explain the hazards associated with TIG welding Perform TIG welding on pipes,
• Explain the types of equipment used in TIG & ARC welding,
• Describe the types of welding electrodes and shielding gas used in TIG & ARC welding,
• Explain the difficulties of welding in horizontal and vertical positions and the methods to overcome them,
• Outline the limitation of TIG welding,
• Identify welding defects and methods to avoid them,
• Rebuild metal on the pipe.
Why Choose Us
- R100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- RHigher Passing Rate
- ROver 10 Yrs Experienced Trainer
- R5-Star Rated Institute
- REquipped with advanced Machines
People Love Us!
I selected this engineering company because of the good recommendations I’ve heard from my colleagues. Working with their team was a pleasure. High-quality services at a reliable price!
While I was searching for a contractor for our steelwork, I found Montfort and we gave that job to them. They completed the job in time with quality service and we’re very pleased with the experience and I highly recommend them. Thanks!
Best Training Center
I joined their core trade course for the “Electrical Wiring & Installation” trade and on the first attempt I passed out in the exam. Training with their team was a pleasure. Their course fees is affordable and I highly recommend!