We Provide GTAW (TIG) Welding Course in Singapore
We Provide 3G, 4G & 6G courses in GTAW (TIG) welding process in singapore
Course Title: GTAW (TIG) Welding process Welding possession 3G-GTAW, 4G-GTAW & 6G-GTAW
GTAW also called as TIG welding, is an arc welding process that uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld.
Teach how to join sheet metal and rebuild metal using the TIG welding process. Also, teach to identify the common welding defects and how to avoid them.
– For Welders who need to perform TIG welding.
– People who are working in the aerospace industry.
• Explain the safety precautions and procedures to be observed when performing welding in a hangar and aircraft maintenance workshop,
• Explain the hazards associated with TIG welding Perform TIG welding on metal plates,
• Explain the types of equipment used in TIG welding,
• Describe the types of welding electrodes and shielding gas used in TIG welding,
• Explain the difficulties of welding in flat, horizontal and vertical positions and the methods to overcome them,
• Outline the limitation of TIG welding,
• Identify welding defects and methods to avoid them,
• Rebuild metal on the plate.
Why Choose Us
- R100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- RHigher Passing Rate
- ROver 10 Yrs Experienced Trainer
- R5-Star Rated Institute
- REquipped with advanced Machines
People Love Us!
I selected this engineering company because of the good recommendations I’ve heard from my colleagues. Working with their team was a pleasure. High-quality services at a reliable price!
While I was searching for a contractor for our steelwork, I found Montfort and we gave that job to them. They completed the job in time with quality service and we’re very pleased with the experience and I highly recommend them. Thanks!
Best Training Center
I joined their core trade course for the “Electrical Wiring & Installation” trade and on the first attempt I passed out in the exam. Training with their team was a pleasure. Their course fees is affordable and I highly recommend!