We Provide FCAW (ARC) Welding Course in Singapore
We Provide 3G & 4G courses in fcAW (Arc) welding process in singapore
Course Title: FCAW (ARC) Welding process Welding possession 3G-FCAW & 4G-FCAW
Flux-cored arc welding uses heat generated by an electric arc to fuse base metal in the weld joint area. This arc is struck between the metallic workpiece and the continuously fed tubular cored consumable filler wire, with both the wire and the metallic workpiece melting together to form a weld joint.
For workers who are required to be qualified and approved plate welders in the industry.
• Explain the safety precautions and procedures to be observed when performing welding.
• Explain the hazards associated with MIG welding Perform MIG welding
• Explain the types of equipment used in MIG welding
• Explain the difficulties of welding in flat, horizontal and vertical positions and the methods to overcome them
• Outline the limitation of MIG welding
• Identify welding defects and methods to avoid them.
Why Choose Us
- R100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- RHigher Passing Rate
- ROver 10 Yrs Experienced Trainer
- R5-Star Rated Institute
- REquipped with advanced Machines
People Love Us!
I selected this engineering company because of the good recommendations I’ve heard from my colleagues. Working with their team was a pleasure. High-quality services at a reliable price!
While I was searching for a contractor for our steelwork, I found Montfort and we gave that job to them. They completed the job in time with quality service and we’re very pleased with the experience and I highly recommend them. Thanks!
Best Training Center
I joined their core trade course for the “Electrical Wiring & Installation” trade and on the first attempt I passed out in the exam. Training with their team was a pleasure. Their course fees is affordable and I highly recommend!